PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Response to Price Query, page-42

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I cant make sense of your numbers Pustayo. We have 7mill ounces of gold equivalent @ 1 g p/t. (this is one of the largest undeveloped deposits of gold in the world, also one of the largest undeveloped deposits of palladium in the world)

So 7 mill ounces is worth about 9 billion in the ground. And we will find more of course.... so to get to my point- with huge scale we have wiggle room because the operation will be long life. Costs can change in some cases for the better, scale is key to sinking capex and we have scale. Why would the operation be seriously and ridiculously overpriced once the capex has been sunk??

Some operations are high cost low margin operations. But if you have scale you can make money. The mining environment has changed in Greenland and we are possibly looking at a first class jurisdiction. Check out where the other large undeveloped projects are lovcated. Sudan, Burkina faso, Ghana. Check out the multiples on our share price.

So considering the news is positive Pustayo you seem a bit like a person whose meat pie just fell on the floor with the tomato sauce side down and pretty much exploded. But now your carpet has sauce on it..

But you'll eat the pie. You'll eat the pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98400 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.