CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    The answer to your question lies within the " Price Sensitive" to the ASX :

upload_2018-6-27_22-18-37.png

This is supposed to be a price sensitive reply to the ASX .. I could not find it on their website a few minutes ago. That's just not good enough for a public company with a website presence with a few Mill in the bank.

I had to cut and paste from the Hotcopper announcements update.

PGM in their current format will never be able to bring the Greenland assets to anywhere near production.
    They need to offload or JV those tenements whilst they are still worth considering. The price of gold / platinum/ palladium have dropped quite a bit recently since 12 months ago when the time was right to do deals (you snooze ..you lose ). The price of energy has rocketed in the meantime with the resulting increase in the costs of mining. That's called a lost opportunity for PGM to offload / JV the Greenland PGM /Au assets over the peak price and opportune time in the last year as far as I am concerned.

The only thing that is worth mentioning are the historic high grade and seemingly overlooked assays for
    Vanadium / Magnetite/ Illmenite/ Gallium at Skaergaard as well as the very high grade sample results at the Mikifjord greenstone belt tenement for Cobalt/ Nickel and copper in a potential sulphide system.

The mining Capex will be far, far too much for Platina, in its current form, to handle ..it will never happen unless they are taken over and that's a very long shot in my opinion, love to be proved wrong.

That means they could flog off the Skaergaard PGM/Au to new JV/ suitor as alluded to in the above ASX query response and then separately flog the Vanadium/titanium/Gallium rights to another party. The third scenario is to cash in on the MikiFjord Cobalt Nickel copper prospect to anyone of green energy Wannabees in Europe or China.

By the way, the Mikifjord tenement has been dramatically reduced to about 17 sq Km or there abouts from a few hundred Sq Km. Sample results were really good for CU/ Co/ Ni:

It's all worth money .. flog it or JV it I say if you can't do anything with it.

Here's some info for you all to digest including @thecableguy , who should no doubt be well aware of the situation.

Platina Mikifjord Cobalt Copper.pdf

click on link above, then read the extract below for the Platina2008 annual report below

Platina 2008 Annual report extract.JPG

It will also aid punters to understand some aspects of the Mikifjord dyke prospect ( within the Qialivarteerpik tenement) that includes the Soretekap greenstone belt [Archean age ? Just like the massive Archean greenstone belts in WA that contain huge amounts of Nickel/Au/ Co/ Li etc ]

There is a massive dollar return potential in Greenland .. but do not expect too much for the now out of favour Platinum, Palladium maybe, Gold will always be good, but it's low grade and the mining costs must be offset by Vanadium/Gallium/Titanium/Magnetite credits in any mining orebody as a main or by product of mining. It appears the potential JV partner is only after the Gold and PGE's from the ore.

So here's another link to help understand the "potential" treasure of Greenland .. remembering that Platina have extended the operational exploration license until sometime in 2019 .. that's not far off in the scheme of things considering they were granted the exploration rights in approx,2008, the company was only admitted to the ASX on the 25th May 2006 and the first shares were quoted on the 29th May 2006

Platina 2008 annual report note Vestfjord Co.pdf

So what it boils down to is that the new CEO has to hit the road, running and no looking back for an internship of knowledge on all things pertaining to Platina from the day he starts.

The Scandium is another story that I won't go into due to lack of time.

Bit of reading, but any shareholder needs to be reminded if not aware of the Platina history and what it means today.

Just my views as a co- holder in a company that seems to have gone off the rails and is looking for a new train driver to put it on track again, in what is now turning out to be a potentially globally gloomy future financial outlook, according to most of the financial pundits reports I have seen over the last few weeks. Watch the live global financial reports if you don't believe me.

The old saying is " Strike while the iron is hot" .. Has Platina's iron blown a fuse in the last 7 months?
    Will the new repairman be able to fix it? Time will tell. I am patient but I do not want to be a patient!

HR

No advice, just my views, as a concerned holder. The bus left the station last year and the late and old PGM bus got leaking tyres in December last year and has never been able to patch them up sufficiently over the last 7 months to bring back the bus to where it was mid last year... but that's my opinion and in a democracy we are all allowed to express an opinion.. or are we ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.