IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Ann: Response to Query, page-18

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Me Too

If you carefully read the heading of this HC subject it is titled ANN..... which implies an ASX Announcement.

Replies to disallowed appear on most company sites as announcements to the best of my knowledge.

Regarding content. I advised that an announcement on progress would be released the following week as per my informer. I never stated that a PROGRESS REPORT was to be issued. The word report however can be by many other words that have similar connotations. So lets not play around with words just to satisfy your ego.

As for the content of the announcement i never implied what that would be. The reason being that i was not given such information.

You can comment on content and past announcements as much as you like. You and KIWI can ask as many questions as you like in justifying your negative stance. I do not propose to entertain you with replies. My objective is to wait for news on my investment and in particular WG which appears still on the go irrespective of the lapsed option date.

Have a great day. Please find other interests to make your day. Life is short.

Maybe i should have stated in my post that info from Mr Byrd a shareholder in IGS...etc. No doubt you would have had similar comments to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.