TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

thanks Martinoh, great update.I think Dr Robinson is an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    thanks Martinoh, great update.

I think Dr Robinson is an exceptional candidate as well - the whole digitalization/Digital Twin concept is being pursued by the major industrial companies.
    Mining giants back eight winning ideas in global Charge On Innovation Challenge to decarbonise mining
    Diversity collaboration and thinking big; welcome to BHP's Digital Ways of Working

About a month ago, one of the more advanced digital twin integration groups which works with some of the world's leading industrials held a conference in Las Vegas. There were a few key presentations which I had flagged relating specifically to the work which I do, however I watched the introduction by their head honcho & the theme of digital integration & importance in the circular economy was key.
    It was an eye opener as to how others are thinking along these lines - so I spent about 3 days watching as many of these presentations as possible & although I figured I was up to speed on what's coming, that assumption was way off the mark.

SMS Siemag are very much working in this digital twin field with their clients so it is great they are on board, but reading about Dr Robinson this morning, someone who knows all about this, is a fantastic development. And it cuts to how well prepared this CMT group seem to be.

I'll leave you with a paraphrase of one of the presenters at the above conference (I can't find the presentation otherwise I'd repost it) who said something along the lines of :
    "No matter how big the company, how much history they have, how successful they have been, those that embrace the digital twin/digitalisation will be the only ones left standing as soon as 5 years down the track, the others will simply disappear"

IMO, he's spot on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.