AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Leonard, you know that a lot of performance rights the BoD were...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Leonard, you know that a lot of performance rights the BoD were suppose to receive have actually lapsed over the last 18 months due to the suspension, so if anything the BoD has as much interest as anyone to return the shares to trading status with positive announcements and tailwinds behind the stock as any retail SH, in fact far more so I’d say

I’m curious as to what led to your “resignation” from AVZ, what wrongdoings, malfeasance, scandals did you commit behind the scenes? Why are you so bitter against the BoDs and what’s in it for you to continue your misguided tirade on HC? What has Huljich and his goons promised you in return for keeping up this nuisance on the side and joining their doomed effort to destabilise mgmt? Surely it couldn’t just be down to the measly few K’s worth of AVZ shares you still own, it’d be something more substantial than that for you to make the effort.

Please do tell, cos at least it’ll finally seem rational, otherwise you just sound like the average resident HC nutter
    Last edited by Lich_King: 10/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.