ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

for me this all but confirms the Apple theory. Merck is still...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    for me this all but confirms the Apple theory. Merck is still their only distributor, and Apple has worked with Merck's clients on aluminosilicate glass in the recent past. Sure, nanoparticle aluminum oxide platelets are technically a commodity but who else could ramp like this, only requiring ball mills and floor space to make the stuff with MCP at room temperature. As with Zinclear, ANO does not have the direct customer relationship and cannot tell us who they even are. They can tell us that they are operating at full capacity to meet Merck demand. "Cosmetics" is the only use case Merck makes public, but we know for a fact that samples have been used for game changing ceramics research. So Apple needs a lot of this stuff from Corning and Alusion is likely their preferred choice for aluminum oxide. So whatever we can make, they will buy.

My guess is that we could be doing about 1000MT of Alusion by the time we list in the US. Most of the iphone lineup by then will have a ceramic shield. Maybe ipads next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71738 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.