BGL 2.00% $1.79 bellevue gold limited

At the end of the day all you are really saying is you object to...

1. 138 Posts.
    At the end of the day all you are really saying is you object to the asset sales being factored into the NPAT of Clever because they ought not to be included [presumably due to their non-recurrant nature].

Right there you lose: This is the classic is / ought dilectic. Some things are not true that ought to be true and somethings that ought to be true are not true. [And vica-verca] And then there are things that are true and others things that are not true that neither ought nor ought not be true.

The inclusion of non-recurring items in NPAT is an example of something that is true that possibly ought not to be true. Throughout your post you argue that this fact is not true [simply because it ought not be true], but clearly as shown in the Clever accounts it is true.

Once you get over this rather inconvenient [for you] truth, all of your accusations fall over. Clever's NPAT includes the asset sales and it IS in fact $2.4m; and what ought to be true is irrelevant because I made claims in my post about what is true.

You cannot substitute is for ought and then argue I am wrong. By doing so your post is entirely invalid.

You might as well argue that 1-1-2000 was the first day of the Second Millennium CE because Millennia ought to start in years wholly divisible by 1,000; and the Millennia number ought to be equal to the number of thousands divides into the year rounded down to the nearest integer. Yet no matter how many people may wish it so, it still does suspended the reality that that the first day of the Third Millennuium CE was 1-1-2001.

Your second error was to say I made mistakes in my calculations - yet the actual error you accuse me of is misapplying accounting standards. A calculation error is when you take one number and add, multiply, divide it etc by another number only to produce a third number that does not represent the mathematical calculation made.

Clever's NPAT was $2.4m. BigAir's was $1.5m. Therefore $1.5m + $2.4m = $3.9m is BigAir's post-merger pro-forma combined NPAT. This you called totally wrong! You might not like it, you might want to point out reasons why it ought not be true, but these feelings do not change the fact that it is true; nor do they justify you suspending reality and calling it not true.

So of course it would appear the meaning of the analysis was completely lost on you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.035(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.81 $1.76 $36.27M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 93529 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 203430 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.