BGL 2.49% $1.37 bellevue gold limited

Ann: Response to speculation in the media , page-22

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    BGL: G'day Hanktanson and Ivanovich it was great to see you both at the Micro equities conference, I found Jason's talk very interesting and informative, he thoroughly knows his sector these are my notes from the meeting I'm about to post I apologize in advance for the order of them: He restated that it is a multi billion dollar market and they think they are one of the only players in the wireless market. They have no reliance on Telstra/NBN. They have a wholesale focus which reduces the cost of aquiring customers because the customers are larger and they need less of them. In the universities it is all pre paid so there is no bad debt, its all paid up front. They have exclusive rights to the infrastructure at the universities so it's very hard for other players to get in. They are looking at mining very closely which I think is good for the camps etc. They still have $1.1M in cost synergies. NBN has given BGL alot of opportunities he even talked about getting work off NBN for wireless/microwave links.... I asked him about the opportunites in 4G and mobile services and he said that because the larger telcos tend to drive a hard bargain he believes that the returns are better in the current fields they are in right now but they are certainly keeping there eyes on that area for any good opportunities and they want to time it right to keep the risk down. They are also looking at the up coming analog spectrum that might be auctioned by the government. They see a number of acquisitions...

I still get a great feeling about this company and I think it has a bright future, I am looking forward to see how they go getting into mining services.

All my posts represent my personal views only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.035(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.752B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.43 $1.37 $9.449M 6.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 62949 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 62250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.