1MC 5.88% 3.6¢ morella corporation limited

What exactly are AJM management going to say- that there off...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    What exactly are AJM management going to say- that there off take partners have financial woes and we are exploring other opportunities- think about it? Imo AJM management have to thread lightly ( after all we have 40m of funding that they provided and we must show some respect and decorum to a very sensitive situation) I think by saying nothing they are allowing JRO time to sort their issues out ( which shows AJM MGT are respectful of the sensitivities) Remember these are JRO issues not AJM. JRO also have a board member on AjM board so I'm sure they are well briefed. I sort of see this as an opportunity and indeed the bigger players in China would also see this as an opportunity. Sure it appears that JRO have expanded too quickly possibly due to over trading. However they have a substantial investment sitting on their balance sheet that is AJM. The eagles are circling JRO for sure and it appears JRO are trying to hold out until they receive best offer! What does this mean for AJM- well it's clear that they made a commitment to AJM to take 100,000 TPA through off take agreement. Can they satisfy this obligation- I don't think so. Therefore AJM are sitting with a fully funded stage 1 project with 50% of output available for sale- hello? The question now for me is can we renegotiate higher prices, a better deal given that we are now significantly derisked. This is an opportunity from heaven and we must seize it with both hands- hello darkness my old Friend is all that I can say! No doubt it will have a knock in effect in other near term producers as we have progressed significantly along the derisking curve which is probably why AJM is getting so much flack! Questions to ask: Can we Renegotiate better prices with other players given the continued and sustained high demand for lithium ? Can we enter down stream processing to alleviate any potential bottlenecks ? Can we use Sayona unique positing in North America as part of a much bigger agreement? Can we leverage our large tenement holdings to secure longer term agreement? AJM management aren't stupid- they see this as a risk but also as an opportunity. Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.897M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $98 2.884K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98688 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 101158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.