ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    The China market share for EV Is structured as follows: Guoxuan 6% Optimum nano 7% BYD 16% CATL 29% Others 42% Roughly 50% of market is controlled by smaller companies. Notable that last month China approved $2 billion IPO for CATL. CATL clients include Nissan, dialmer AG, Volkswagon, BMW. Furthermore Funds from IPO will be used to double expansion to 36 gigawatt-hours. That exceeds output of Telsa. Once this IPO happens it will result in a flurry of take-overs and mergers. The smaller players in the market that don't have the ability to invest in R&D in battery technology will quickly fall by the wayside resulting in further consolidation in industry. CATL has already moved away from Iron phosphate batteries to Nickel-Cobalt-Magnese. The move to solid state lithium batteries is underway. For me CATL would seem to be the most appropriate destination for Altura's lithium should JRO not be able to meet its side of the agreement IMO. I will post link below: https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2018-05-08/china-s-car-battery-champion-catl-may-trample-tesla-s-dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.