1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

All this talk, speculation and yesterdays sell off has got my...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    All this talk, speculation and yesterdays sell off has got my attention, so much so that I've pulled these from the bottom draw and have them on the desk, deciding my next move.
    Initially I thought it was the typical tree shake to get some Nervous Nellies to fold, but the volume and large trades towards the end of trading has me in the aforementioned group NN.
    Very reluctant to sell, as I feel this would be playing into the hands of the manipulators, and am not sure if the downward trend will continue today, so will be keeping a close watch on this one today.
    I like some others here saw this as a long term investment and potential Dividend stock, but by the look of thinks this may not be the case, I guess this is the outcome when you get into bed with the Chinese devil??
    There is certainly some serious games being played in the shadows and our BOD wont or can't come clean as to the status of ON/JRO issue, would be great if they could release an Ann and put us all out of our misery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.248K 2.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 196535273 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46012211 91
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.