1MC 0.00% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Haha. Righto, but this is just what I heard and is pure spec ok....

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Haha. Righto, but this is just what I heard and is pure spec ok.

Buckner and Smith have a huge holding each and would sometime like to cash some out as they are into many pies but would like to do so without affecting the company. They might see offloading some to Lionergy to protect their interests and put a block on ON. JB might be able to use this to gain an interest in their downstream processing plant whilst protecting the company’s ownership and existing BOA’s by adding an incentive. This exert from the BOA’s re Lionergy would probably have been the catalyst for these takeover discussions as ON want the Li now, like everyone.

“Lionergy has significantly progressed the design and construction of a purpose-built lithium carbonate and hydroxide plant to accept the entire initial spodumene production from Pilgangoora. The new plant is expected to be operational by Q2 2018 to coincide with first shipments from Altura.”

Now obviously the only ppl that really know what is going on is the team so this is just a rumour of sorts, whether ON can be stopped with their man on our board is another thing. Guess we just have to wait and see. Surprised a trading halt isn’t in place though. Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.32K 30.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194992 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 59177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.