1MC 10.2% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Not 100% sure, but I don't think that Optimum Nano and...

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Not 100% sure, but I don't think that Optimum Nano and LionEnergy have the same people behind them.
    http://lionenergy.com.au/about/board-and-management/

However, I do think that LionEnergy is in to AJM and this development, and IMHO they will attempt to increase their holding if they can source an opportunity.

LionEnergy is currently undergoing a strategic review, they will divest most (if not all) of their exploration investments, and want to double/triple down on their production investments, including AJM I think. I think they'll want to move to greater than 5% ownership.

(Quote from LionEnergy - Feb 2018)
    Strategic Review of Assets
    The board of directors is undertaking a strategic review of the Company’s assets, with a view to rationalising any non-core assets, and focussing on a production orientated portfolio of projects. The results of this work are expected in March 2018...
    (End Quote)

The next month for AJM is going to be complicated and interesting, with many parties positioning themselves in a potential "Game of Thrones (GoT)" chaotic scenario.

Anything could happen that surprises us, just like the (GoT) television series.

Watching AJM is going to be fascinating. Many shifting sands there could be, even from day to day.

“Leave one wolf alive, and the sheep are never safe.” —Arya Stark, Season 7, Episode 1

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $11.97K 271.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 179477 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 171729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.