ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Ann: Response to the Coronavirus, page-118

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    All IMO, People will always find a way to spend, I'm one of them... unfortunately we have just cancelled our flights and holiday due next week. but that hasn't stopped us from spending. Sentiment has not changed on our spending.

on another note, just bought some Zoono hand sanitizers via the zip app - (just to test the updated app). Afterpay was also available as payment method. Both worked as it should. (I don't own zoono shares btw)

I've bought more @1.175 to average down and happy to go long. It is a risk that my wife and I are willing to take, we believe in the company and its fundamentals. Just seeing more and more people using BNPL in general.

I'm no expert and this can turn out ugly. but We would have been in a far worse position right now if we hadn't sold our business last year, that would have been instant loss in capital. So risk is all around, sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't, just try to enjoy the ride..

On a positive note, we haven't lost anything yet unless we sell our zip shares. at least we still have a chance, some business owners who we know don't have that and already lost in capital.

just my thoughts, Good luck to all, take care and have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.