ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Ann: Response to the Coronavirus, page-87

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    the market will not go bull again until the vaccine comes out

it's just a little Friday jump up out of the 4900's to be tested again next Tuesday,

it's called a bull trap

what changed between today and yesterday in the world that what changed in Australia,

if the virus infected and death ratios start to build in US and in AUS the market will continue to slide and if you read between the lines that's imminent

if you want to invest long term entry price and a few pips doesn't mean as much as being in

if you want to trade buying this morning and selling I. the afternoon would be fantastic

today I created a spread sheet of how many units I want to hold in x amount of great stocks and what they would cost me at today's prices it came to 48000 on the low end and 145000 at the top end

by the end of the day it would cost me +12.5% to own those exact same stocks

I'm hoping I can pull them all off for the low end 40k in one move and top volume 10000k in one move

I've attempted to set buy orders accordingly

I'm essentially tying to pickup lost the stocks I want at about 25-35 % off today's lows/high prices

it's how many units that I'm focused on while the market is bechaing irrationally and collapsing into a panic mode

I personally don't think anyone has to rush that's looking to invest the GFC was A 12 month bear market at minimum we are 4-5 weeks into this

although it may not be financial and may be a health chrisis I personally can't see how one can't lead to the other

if people start getting infected and dying this will be the biggest crash the markets have ever seen

patience to win you've missed out on nothing, but you meet to plan for something

second guessing yourself just makes you feel sick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.