re: Ann: MAK: Response to the UCL Board Rejec... Another example...

1. 819 Posts.
    re: Ann: MAK: Response to the UCL Board Rejec... Another example of MAK hyperbole

"Minemakers believes that it is much better positioned to attract the necessary capital (e.g. through its higher liquidity and TSX listing) required to develop, and to govern and manage the development of, the Sandpiper Project."

Fact:
    3,000 MAK shares last traded on 17/4/12 on the TSX. None traded since apparently.

Source of info:

http://www.stockhouse.com/financialtools/sn_overview.aspx?qm_symbol=T.MAK

It would be interesting to know what the actual value of the synergies MAK thinks there are from having Wonarah and NMP under the same ownership.

There couldn't be any tax benefits surely? We are miles off from making profits let alone generating positive cash flow. Namibia and Australia probably don't allow losses in one jurisdiction to be offset against profits in another?

As for capital market savings, I presume there are some, but Drummond with his record of hyperbole on the benefits of the TSX listing and on his statement that Wonarah has regional proximity to Tennant Creek leaves me slightly sceptical about anything else he says. Anyone know what the size of the savings are?

I think I am beginning to understand what all the fuss is about now. Drummond does not want to play second fiddle (anymore?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.