MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Got to say as an MNS shareholder and previous defender of the...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Got to say as an MNS shareholder and previous defender of the company on the HC threads I'm VERY disappointed with the companies responses to the ASX in the above announcement...the ASX are just doing their job and the MNS responses to them are pathetic.

The most unbelievable feedback from the company IMO is them announcing to the ASX and AGM that 300 batteries were being produced in the New York factory and later saying nothing was being produced...WTF...

Most posts here express a lot of frustration and dissatisfaction with MNS and on this occasion as someone heavily invested in the company I strongly agree with that frustration and its now hard to be positive about MNS reading the above documents and posts.

I did lose confidence in MNS a few years ago and posted that on HC and have lost faith in MNS again.

I've also read here I'm a 'pumper' - because I believed in the company and even that I'm Frank P....lol....there is so much drivel here it's hard to take it seriously at times....a mate tipped me on to MNS...made some good coin....now holding a bagful of shares in a suspended company on the ASX as are many others - and very disappointed in myself for investing in the company.

Looks like I'll be working for a few more years and not retiring early on anything invested in MNS shares and others are in the same boat.

I accept my losses and take them on the chin....but this company has been a roller-coaster to invest in and unless Nachu is funded I think there's a big chance shareholders money invested in this company is lost...won't be joining any class action but good luck to those that are.

Oh well....such is life..

Have a great day everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.