KGN 0.95% $4.24 kogan.com ltd

"if the sp was still over $8 then what they announced to market...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    "if the sp was still over $8 then what they announced to market would have been neutral to market expectations"

"I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't see this as big of an issue if the share price was still in the $8+ range."
    Lol I'm glad you made exactly the same point I wrote - Do you read OR think before you write or just moderate your own comments for fun? Perhaps you just like gaslighting since you just said exactly the same comment.. If the share price remained at $8 we wouldn't be having this conversation... you said the exact same thing I did. Please highlight where I said it remained above $8 or that sentiment didn't change. In fact, please read where I highlighted that institutions have a field day with this kind of emotion or should I say go 'mighty ape'... fuelling the downtrend. You just confirmed what I said with broker downgrades. Companies don't just rise and fall like KGN without something unusual happening and high historical volatility has has existed with KGN for some time as I already mentioned.

Volatility is the spice of trading... do I really care why? I was net short, rode the wave and now net long. Pretty happy where I stand. When you trade systematically it makes no impact other than something fun to watch, capture and code for.
    Last edited by Volcanite: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.24
Change
0.040(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.17 $4.26 $4.16 $3.821M 908.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9201 $4.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.25 2084 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.