ODE 16.7% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Hi all. long time listener. rare poster. been holding this since...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi all.

long time listener. rare poster.

been holding this since Feb last year. missed initial placement but got in pretty darn close - very pleased with acquisition - very pleased with company progress - this company just has so much more tangible prospects than some of the other more niche or underdeveloped tech startups.

I'm holding LT. I will continue to hold until I see something I don't like in the announcements - so far that hasn't happened

just read the FAQs - thankyou to the company for releasing this - maybe a little earlier could have buoyed the SP however better late than never. never really doubted anything wrong with Nationwide implementation but good to have it confirmed by the company (I know all to well about delays/scope changes/scope creep - I work in local government).

I particularly like the none to subtle hint that the delays may be caused by factors such as " scope of work is increased by the client" which is then re-referenced in the FAQ about Nationwide go-live extension.

only other thing I will add is that recent sell off may have been combined with some holders who got in the placement timing their divestment to enjoy the 50% capital gains concession.

we are back at firm support now - i'll be in for a few more.

Regards
    Happy holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.576K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9610662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16095800 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.