WWI 3.70% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Restated JORC Resource of 3.55Moz Au for Mining Right, page-111

1. 4,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1504
    Yes j85 the last was a week before the MR dropped. Navy knows how frustrated I was. Today is not the first time my holdings were posted since i sold the first 5 million last year @3.7c Then I was strapped for cash and wanted some other stock (I posted on that company’s thread that I thought I could sell some wwi and then come back well before the MR some guys from here are on that stock so it was no secret) a few weeks later the resource upgrade come in and wwi goes to 10c I was gobsmacked on one hand but stoked on the other. I thought it was a good move up to 4c at the time after the CR and had no idea investors would scramble to pick up the stock after the additional 700,000oz of mostly inferred upgrade!
    You will recall I counseled you on the resource a while ago that it was about 1 million oz only of mineable reserves at the time.
    As a side Ferel54 was loading up in the high 3s and I think he bought 3 million from me, I emailed him at the time he would recall and he’s done well out of that stock, and still up today!
    Someone asked me on here if I was taking profits @10c last year I answered no as I had already sold @3.7.
    J85 I was never a 5% holder here which requires a notice on a sell under 5%, this is my job J85 sometimes you sell when you don’t want too but I loaded up on this stock and it was never my intention to hold all of it all the way through.
    I openly discussed this on here about shifting to other stocks I asked Feral54 and LB11 who is pretty good at getting in early with stocks, both put up stocks to look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $73.78K 5.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6920916 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 38341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.