WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Restated JORC Resource of 3.55Moz Au for Mining Right, page-117

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    with hindsight I guess it was poor form. s/p being sold down immediately after the announcement is very suspect. It will be interesting to see if the asx requests a please explain!

Good news is that we have the mr and the resources are still there and will obviously continue to grow .the bad is that it will probably take a little while for confidence/ sentiment to be restored in management.
    am sure a lot of us have seen other companies with great prospects and resources but the S/P always remains suppressed. Which is predominantly due to lack of confidence in management.

all those that increased their holdings after or just before the Mr announcement have a right to be peeved.
    yes they should have read previous announcements more carefully, however the selling down was way to obvious that news was leaked. Markets are a gamble to a certain extent due to its inherent risks . People work hard for their hard earned and situations like this are not fair at all.

i bought sub 2c , so whilst disappointed with the S/p price and the gains I expected post Mr Ann . i am not totally freaking out . But my full sympathies for those that lost money following the Mr announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.