WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Restated JORC Resource of 3.55Moz Au for Mining Right, page-122

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    On one hand, yeah its a bit suspect. On the other hand, folks that do their research and actually read the announcements in detail would have understood that the level to which they would constrain was a variable (to be honest I missed this one). Turned out to be 63%. Could have been 90% or could have been 50%. Perhaps whomever was selling, understood this and was skittish about it all. If you're going to go after the company over spilt milk, better have the evidence to support. Coming from an emotional angle wont wash.

Some wholeheartedly were pinning their hopes on a one way move of the share price after the MR. This is why one never anchors their investment decisions on HC posts. I can imagine for a lot of folks, numbers like 15c, 24c, 30c..50c and so on have been floating about in their minds because of what they read here. While some good analysis is posted here on their forecast sp, the timing and its actual realisation is by no means a given. Its not fact.

So now that we've moved on from MR and now the narrative is around DFS, I caution people not to expect a spare price of (put whatever price is swirling in your head here) to magically be realised.
    Last edited by tigere: 24/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.