WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Restated JORC Resource of 3.55Moz Au for Mining Right, page-79

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Agree 100%. As I have been stating, we are mining, no t/o as why sell if you're only able to sell a small portion right now. Why not get into mining then jorc up the resource that's there through further drilling.
    It doesn't make any sense selling now then look for a new site to drill where we have already a proven site with massive upside? We just need the required capital to drill drill drill. This has always been the plan, as stated by Jac and MQ, that we will do further infill drilling once we are producing.

On another note, Mgt imho should have done a TH when MR was announce last Tuesday till the whole MR details is on hand to avoid being accused insider trading as what's being stated here right now. I'm thinking TH Monday till DFS and quarterly and half yearly released.
    EA last year stated that 3 open pits were dropped and MGT has stated will repursue once we get into mining, so not new info, but mgt should have already taken this off the MRE since then. Hopefully a webinar could be held as well in 2 weeks.

Anywho, me personally I have stated as well before is in here for the long haul, I want to see that gold out. This is our cash cow to increase resource and develop other sites, like Mt Cecelia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.