MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Restricted Securities to be Released from Escrow, page-31

1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    FYI, for those following RLC's success, their lithium brine project in... wait for it.. Nevada has the below in their ann.

"Over the next 9 months about $700k needs to be spent in preparation for drilling. This includes the cost of the first year’s claim rental fees as well as geophysical surveys and drill permit applications. Subsequent expenditure of at least $2m will be needed for drilling and core testing of aquifers, pump tests and pilot plant over the following 2 years.ss"

While RLC have announced their plans for the future it paints the picture as to the cost of drilling for brine is a lot more expensive than some presumed as has previously been explained. We own the tenements that we have, we've done the geophysical surveys, we've completed the drill permit applications. We're actually in a better position to achieve success sooner, than this rapidly growing stock.

We have prime locations, and just need to get our drill bits into the ground, watching other stocks soar knowing we have some of the best tenements available keeps me excited for next year. While CAD could have gambled on being successful with one or two tenements and started drilling, the fact that they continued expanding while the land was highly sought after makes me as a LT holder comfortable that they know what they're doing.
    Last edited by fishfordayz: 23/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.