MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Hi JJ, Placed a few buy orders over the past five working trade...

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi JJ,

Placed a few buy orders over the past five working trade days.

All buy orders have now been filled including last one today whic I only placed this morning

Cad is in a prime location and is developing.

The Fundementals are strong and the Lithium Story is only in its virginal beginnings and journey in my view.

It is my view that Cad will take the next 12 months to seriously establish its business delevelopment plans and foundations.

Nothing has changed in the Cad Story except the time needed to proof up. I don't expect any news until towards end of Q1 2017. I would expect by end of Sept next year to see an established development plan.

Once they proof up and issue exceptional ANNs then we will see some movement.

I am actually pleased that Cad are not just issuing ANNs for the sake of it- I want to see them do their:

1. Research
    2. Undertake their drilling.
    3. Complete lab result reviews and undertake more testing narrowing in on the areas needed to work on.

I know the area very well where we are targeting in on and it is rich in our commodity - we have competitors out there in the same area carrying up front research works as well.

I really believe that the real Cad story in proofing is located in the region of 2017/18 but once it proofs up then I would expect substantial movement.

We may see a CR and Some form of Consolidation but I can't say with certainty but it is on the cards in the future

The current SP is incredible value at the moment considering their potential and their Fundementals which have never changed only been enhanced in my view.

The other major part of this trade is Cad's location to Tesla and their location to the Cad Tenements.

This trade will require a lot of patience from investors whilst it is proofing up.

Guys good luck with your choices in investments.

DYOR and make your own decisions

I am going to be away for three months on a trip so will not be around except for three trades that my broker will keep me informed on.

Happy new year for Saturday night and be safe whilst enjoying ones self with families, friends and mates.

Regards

Red Adair✈️⏱

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $883 358.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 87495624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59379773 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.