AGC 1.92% 25.5¢ australian gold and copper ltd

Does anyone know what Glen and the team are working on at the...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Does anyone know what Glen and the team are working on at the moment?

As far as I can see the last market announcement of any substance was from the AGM on the 25th November. I can't see any timeline or dates in there for activities. Prior to that it was the new Ootha project area announcement on 16th November. And prior to that the Grandview drill results from 10th October with no follow up dates.

The last quarterly activities report was 28th October, so I assume we are due for another update at the end of the month...

Forward Exploration Schedule
    Cargelligo – South Cobar Project: A significant regional exploration program is underway
    including mapping, soil sampling and rock chip sampling with the aim of further defining a
    +50km trend of fertile stratigraphy (that includes the Achilles target) prospective for basemetals and gold.

Moorefield Project: The 15km Boxdale to Carlisle Reefs gold trend was defined by arsenic
    anomalism in a 100m x 100m soil sampling grid using a handheld pXRF (AGC ASX 15
    December 2021). This technique highlighted areas of potential gold mineralisation where
    follow-up is warranted. For this deposit type, arsenic is considered a pathfinder for gold and
    has been used successfully in the past by AGC geologists to target gold mineralisation. Further
    geochemistry sampling will be completed in the coming quarter to infill gaps in this grid.

Gundagai Project: Drilling at the Grandview gold target yielded significant results and as such
    warrants follow up drilling. The Gundagai district has experienced extensive wet weather and
    further work will be conducted once ground conditions improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.