CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

I have just had a look at the latest annual report 2017 because...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

I have just had a look at the latest annual report 2017 because they didn't do a 2018!!!!

Under Remuneration on p17 there is mention of his salary and super and share options ( has to reach certain goals)

2017                   Salary                           Super                          Share options ( I think has to reach certain goals)

Dale Rogers.................................           $370,00                            $19,308                        $331,392                       $720,700

$112,808                           $8,090                          $23,195                         

At the end of The Remuneration Report it states

This concludes the Remuneration Report, which has been audited     

Note 24: KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL

Key Management personnel remuneration has been included in the Remuneration Report section of the Directors Report. The totals of remuneration paid to key management personnel during the year are as follows.

2017                  2016

$

Short term employee benefits                                                                                               457,500            440,308

Post-employment benefits                                                                                                    27,620               33,053

Share based payment                                                                                                          348,110              57,989

Not much difference between 2016 and 2017 and is not the CEO's salary part of key personnel and so if he didn't take a salary there should have been a big difference. The COO, CFO and development Manager were not employed until October 2017 and so would be in the 2018 figures.

I thought short term employee benefits includes wages

Also the amount $348,110 that was paid and was share based payment. Who in key management positions achieved such a high share based payment between July 2016 and June 2017. Rogers became CEO about May 2016 and I do not think Dennis Clarke walked away with anything

What is going on here... Any accountants out there who can help with this

No mention anywhere that he did not take it and it would have to be in the financial accounts. It is HIGHLY UNUSUAL and should have been NOTED and who received the share based payment?

We need urgently to go to the courts if there is no provision under our constitution as we have a valid reason here to examine the books  .

Something is very irregular here and maybe even more breaches Should not have the auditor  been made aware of it and should have mentioned it in his report but I cannot it find anywhere     

This company is so unprofessional in their behaviour to investors and now their accounting is obviously very suspect along with all the other breaches. .

We all need to go back to ASIC with yet another breach and this time everyone should go to their Federal member as well because some operators in the small caps mining sector need to be investigated urgently as some are just making a mockery of the Corporations Act and treating the assets of public companies like their own slush fund.

This company is a disgrace. From the issuing of C.Notes to every Tom, Dick and Harry at a ridiculously discounted price, to the total disregard for the Corporations Act, and now their Financial Reporting is suspect. WHAT NEXT. We now have grounds to have their Financial Reports all investigated.

Last edited by D1326: 23/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.