EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Ann: Restructure of Board of Directors-EXG.AX, page-5

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Looks good!

I guess a big thank you to Jonathan West who clearly looks like the mover and shaker in the background.

I like the look of the new appointees, bags of experience in the skill sets we need.

Quite rightly a big thank you to the existing board who are leaving, they got this project off the ground, developed the resource, etc but unfortunately, through no fault of their own, did not have the skill set needed for an operational company. No disgrace there, and who in the end have made the adjustments in good grace with minimal disruption.

As CNC indicates there are challenges to come, especially with cashflow, but I gather the new mantra is "running on the smell of an oily rag". I don't think you will see huge cash costs coming from the newbies, I suspect rightly they would take their modest remuneration in shares, at least initially. And if they get this baby to fly then I don't think anybody would grudge them good remuneration down the track.

I suspect everything will be looked at with a fine tooth comb, any further bad news, if any, will be outed straight away, and they will be looking to a good December quarter.

EXG has wings!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.