A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Restructure of Lithium Offtake Agreements, page-200

1. 17,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3840
    Given the comments from MC that discussions with potential offtake customers are at an advanced stage - I've put my thinking hat on of how this may play out.

Japan and Korea have been mentioned as potential clients. This is the first time I can remember that MC has commented like this in an article with those two countries being mentioned.  I, therefore, suspect that the next offtake agreement will be to one of these countries for the remainder of the DMS1 + Fines output.

Possible clients that have been actively buying supply and expanding include:

Japan - Mitsubishi, Mitsui
    Korea - LG Chem, SKI Innovation

Of course, we could get a newer company to supply to but I think MC would like to have a big named client on the books.  I would certainly like to see that.  Shipments will almost be able to begin immediately I too I suspect.   

Given that we are looking at two new offtakes announcements in the short term and the selling of the ineligible shares - I personally have been accumulating at these levels.   Each to their own investment strategy of course.

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.