SAY 0.00% 0.4¢ south american iron & steel corporation limited

Ann: Restructure of SAY Board , page-2

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK. So...

Positives:

- Franco Belli not on the board. I say positive because although he's the major shareholder and he's had the vision to put together the tenements, he's not delivered, and there's been the subtext of him being an impediment to other more experienced directors joining the board (read the director who resigned after a couple of days early last year). Maybe this will smooth the pathway to a better deal.
    - Haron stepping down as MD. Maybe it's all a bit too slow for him given his experience elsewhere. Still, this is all happening

It's a bit of a ship without a captain ATM

Is anyone else wondering about:

- The liquidity of the company?
    - The dubiousness of the recent deal to buy out the option for another tenement in Chile with an interest by Franco Belli
    - The fact that the finance for this is being provided by a "pharmaceutical company" of which Terry Cutherburson is a director. Weirdorama.
    - The fact that the interest is more Copper/Gold than Iron Ore (read "core business")
    - What has happened with the shoreline deal which would fund most of this. This had "breach of contract" written all over it, but SAY have been MUM about what this means.

I'm trying to be positive because SAY had amazing prospects in South America and Chile in particular, but this is just bizarre what is going on.

Is someone just waiting for these guys to fall over (Shoreline?)/someone else.

I'm just speechless on what a bunch of clowns these guys seem to be.

I'm available for hire if you need a new managing director. I'll even pick up spanish if you need me to. $200K salary plus half of belli's shares.

I honestly think that ASIC needs to have a good look at these guys at the moment, because there are a few questions to be asked around fiduciary duty and liquidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.