ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

The small shareholders, if following some great picture only,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The small shareholders, if following some great picture only, would be the losers in long term. If they doesn't lose their money in ERG, they would lose the money somewhere else.

When you read the posts a few years ago written in this forum, you might wonder why you were so stupid even by that time you believed you were the smartest ones since you just had something of ERG which had the smart cards.

In the market, no one would be your baby sisters. No big boys of ERG would be and they have not the responsibility for your money. You are the decision makers. You have to accept the consequences from your decisions.

I just wonder when the people in ERG could get the self-awareness. If I held my ERG share, it was just about $50 now even it was much bigger in its peak. Who has held more than $10,000 ERG shares? The traders or the die-hard gamblers since they still could not give up the hopes even the reality is so cruel.

We have cheered for ERG and hated ERG long enough. Would you want to fall down with ERG? It is your choice and option and you have to accept the consequences for your decision again.

I bet on it at $0.001 for $2,000 if it resumes its list. We don't know the future enough and gamble $2,000 in case ERG could surprise the market again. Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.