ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Ann: Restructured $4m Equity Raising, page-31

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    But its obviously the asx investor's issue, in not seeing the value of SAU, and their prospects...

Quotes that drum up excitement:

"...please stay tuned, it will bear fruit in time."

" I am working on a project that will bring production forward (or economic returns forward) but will take another 6 months or so before I can be specific."

"I will be less vague when I can be more specific. The gold price is great but that is only one piece of the puzzle."

"I have also made it clear that $SAU estimated development timelines are somewhat longer - something I think that has been forgotten in the interim- but even my longer timeframes are now in doubt. To be fair it is hard to advance a project in the current climate."

"An update on those numbers above. BMV market cap AUD20m And $SAU below AUD10m. Seems LSE is ascribing much more value to the development projects at Kochang and ***ong than ASX."

I understand asx regulations prevent companies shooting from the hip, and making bold baseless claims, but I'd suggest its comments like these that make it easy for retail investors to disregard a company as a genuine investment possibility.

Simon knows how to bow to HNW's, but imo struggles with retail. Something that has probably been a big factor in the share price sliding for 18+ months. Retail churn should have been enough to sustain a share price at reasonable levels, yet here we are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.