ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

But its obviously the asx investor's issue, in not seeing the...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    But its obviously the asx investor's issue, in not seeing the value of SAU, and their prospects...

Quotes that drum up excitement:

"...please stay tuned, it will bear fruit in time."

" I am working on a project that will bring production forward (or economic returns forward) but will take another 6 months or so before I can be specific."

"I will be less vague when I can be more specific. The gold price is great but that is only one piece of the puzzle."

"I have also made it clear that $SAU estimated development timelines are somewhat longer - something I think that has been forgotten in the interim- but even my longer timeframes are now in doubt. To be fair it is hard to advance a project in the current climate."

"An update on those numbers above. BMV market cap AUD20m And $SAU below AUD10m. Seems LSE is ascribing much more value to the development projects at Kochang and ***ong than ASX."

I understand asx regulations prevent companies shooting from the hip, and making bold baseless claims, but I'd suggest its comments like these that make it easy for retail investors to disregard a company as a genuine investment possibility.

Simon knows how to bow to HNW's, but imo struggles with retail. Something that has probably been a big factor in the share price sliding for 18+ months. Retail churn should have been enough to sustain a share price at reasonable levels, yet here we are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.