C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

The Leadership, Governance, Direction and Strategy of a company...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The Leadership, Governance, Direction and Strategy of a company should be carefully overseen by the Chairman, I call this man out as missing in action. I suspect us ANW shareholders have suffered from weak Leadership and absent Chairmanship, (head in the sand style most likely) Chairman Communications to Shareholders are nonexistent, however under your Chairmanship you have done a great job positioning ANW as a embarrassment on the ASX and ultimately a company that has failing spectacularly in every undertaking to date.

Are you still being paid Brian ??? If so, shame on you !!

Brian Moller - to call you a Hobbit is very disrespectful to Bilbo, so I won't do it. Instead, all should know that this is the face (below) of a man who has picked up good money and significant shares in ANW while being Chairman of a company that's shares have lost of 90% plus of value in just 12 months, in short please retire. M

With everything that has transpired, not a word from our Chairman, with all that has not happened in the last 12 months, are you not embarrass that you have not addresses shareholders? what is wrong with you? Not a word of encouragement or insight to let shareholders know you are working hard to turn things around, no, just nothing.

Where is your Leadership, do you need permission from Nick to address your shareholders, what have you even doing on the board while taking money and shares from the company, are you a puppet Chairman or are you actually involved and truly active ??

Maybe you have made enough money in your life and don't give a crap? maybe you retired a long time ago and just lend your name and title for little small caps like ANW and NM for nice fees? Anyway, when the board is removed in due course, let's hope the cash and shares you have been paid are linked to some sort of actual activity, or dare I say, work !! If not, be prepared to receive a request for repayment of your fees and shares old son.

Step up Brian or step off !!

PS. Keep up the payments of your officers and directors insurance brother, you will probably need it M

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1935/1935208-3a9448b6e422fd923e82657f7216c9c9.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1935/1935213-bfde7c82d44714cbbd5fb408a3a6656e.jpg

8https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1935/1935233-01558db30c957349f4fdf1fb4f6abd25.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $11.89K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91867 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 510500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.