REZ 6.25% 1.5¢ resources & energy group limited

I'd give you two GAs there if I could. Peeps are not reading...

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2644
    I'd give you two GAs there if I could.

Peeps are not reading this project right, they need to study other gold plays near a dominant shear zone - the mineralisation is often patchy with rich shoots and quite local. Results here follow that except the strike along the sheer seems more extensive than others.

Look at Wattle Dam - now owned by MXR who are having success looking for other high grade shoots on the Spargoville Sheer Zone.
    Look at Karora Resources (TSX.KRR) who have a program on the same sheer line - they recently sent heads turning and eyes boggling with this pic of Visual Gold. (Not from Spargos, I think)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2756/2756200-2f5000184a4f8e34cb71e0572c0b36fa.jpg

I'm not suggesting of course that that rich patch could be found at GG - but I am happy to say that just because they ann one strike at 70 g/t it is unreasonable to expect that grade over 100s of m.
    Watch for news that the base grade is extensive along GG's strike and expect them to follow the high grade shoots when they find them, if they can.

BTW - Ramelius when they mined out Wattle Dam Underground could not follow the shoot from surface - they waited till they stoped out the current campaign before moving in the drills to drill down and out to locate it.
    That might give some indication of the issues facing REZ going forward. RMS now a billion dollar company !!

Current M. Cap of 20 mil is too low.
    Last edited by JandJ: 23/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.