REZ 18.2% 2.6¢ resources & energy group limited

Ann: Results at Gigante Grande Continue to Deliver, page-37

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    As per their last announcement, we have a current (third round) drilling happening right now. We should have some update as to how this is going. Later on we should have more assays from the current drilling. And, if these results are the same as we have gotten so far, or better, then REZ should finally see a resumption to the uptrend.

Being at a market cap of under 20 million is plain ridiculous. I did pull the trigger on Friday, and today but that was only due to being sold to. (I did promise to mop up loose shares if anyone was silly enough to sell to me. Patience is in short supply in this market, and with Gold on the nose for the moment because equities are going boonta, well that's not going to last. I'm positioned for what happens very soon.

REZ is currently priced as if there's doubt about the Gold. I'm not doubting, the data in the last assays announcement (which I briefly brushed over again before this post) shows that there's plenty more going on than the market seems to care to notice. These are the opportunities I snap up as often as I can. While almost everyone else is still asleep.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.004(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $31.09K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105999 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 100008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.