AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Results Confirm High-Grade Gold-Copper at Depth at Minyari, page-29

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Based on what we’ve seen so far with market response (more lack of), I don’t think further drill results are going to do much if anything for us. What we need now Is a solid plan to move forward to production; either a PFS or a full BFS if going it alone and doing it ourselves, or the toll treating option.
    I favour a bit of both. Toll treating is much quicker and provides cash flow to pay for some of our own production facility. Best of both worlds. All the while, they can drill to their hearts content. But until the market can see how and when we will be in production, our SP will probably remain in its suppressed state.
    in this world of US$1900 gold, we should be able to afford to go the toll treating route up front, including the transport to the plant costs.

we did see a few words in the Ann about moving towards development. We need a much more definitive statement. But I guess they need to have that resource statement out first, so they know what they’re dealing with, to be able to decide which way to go. Thus my preferred option of both.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.