AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

You've made a good point in your last sentence. No one doubts...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    You've made a good point in your last sentence. No one doubts that AZY has the potential to be successful, even if the target share price of what success looks like has shrunk a lot in the last year (I recall comments about the possibility of $1! I reckon many shareholders these days would be thrilled with 10 cents). The issue is how long it will take to deliver.

Unless you've got piles of lazy cash and don't mind it sitting around earning nothing, waiting for years is just not an option for investors. Then consider the emotional strain of constant disappointment, share price stagnancy, paper or actual losses from buying at too high a price, lost opportunity costs, etc.

The "have patience" mantra runs out of puff after years. Especially when the signs point to nothing happening any time soon (with maybe a short-lived blip on release of the MRE). The obvious sign is the thing that's surely beyond dispute: the market is not impressed by any of the results delivered by AZY since April last year. Potential investors are not blind, nor is AZY "flying under the radar". It's simply not offering a good enough case to invest.

Good things may come to those who wait. But only things left behind by those who hustle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87.49K 7.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 20884956 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 11814202 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.