AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Results Confirm High-Grade Gold-Copper at Depth at Minyari, page-84

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Well as we as go through the chapters of this story, more and more is being told, we still have the

MRE Chapter...(so close its over the next page)
    Scoping Study Chapter.....( Well multiple outcomes on the plate)
    New Drilling Season Chapter.......( Anything could happen, its elephant country)

Just to name a few chapters, let alone the characters of NCM, RIO, IGO who certainly have their major roles to play

I don't think anyone can guess the last chapter, or the twist & turns in between, but before the end on 2023 a lot may have wished they paid more attention to this story rather than find another book.

Its a bit like seeing a rare book at a garage sale, most just pass it by, don't know what they are looking for, but if you know what you are looking for, it might just be worth the outlay and patience.

Yeah Ok, I'm a tad bias, but Why Not, the probability is on your side at the moment of a possible game/life changer.

In any case, I think its great to tell our story on the Australian Conference Circuit,,,,,,,,,its a different format , audience to what Stephen was doing with Proactive,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.27am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.