LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Results Confirm Significant Colina West Lithium Discovery, page-98

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Great news again, this is really shaping up to be a solid investment opportunity and as others have said this can change people's lives IF they are able to hold on tight and ride the waves.

Unfortunately as experienced with LTR around this price range, with a high SOI it is easier to "manipulate," and I use that word loosely because I don't believe in the whole "big guys playing games bullsh!t." I believe it's just a case of people able to buy a large number of shares for cheap prices and then take easy profits as it rises while holding onto a large parcel for the long term as well. Companies like LRS are easy to trade being that they give solid announcements then drop back down due to easy profit taking. These are the waves I am referring to, so just hold tight and keep building a holding if you're able to imo.

The US futures are all red at the moment after 2 solid days of running, so it was to be expected that we'd see a slight retrace to settle down those big runs. Hopefully we don't see a reversal but only a slight consolation before we head back up.

My favorite Buffet quote is "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." This heavily applied to LTR in my case, and I am confident it applies to LRS as well.

These are just my thoughts and opinion, not financial advice by any means. Solid bit of news today with more to come, well done and happy holding to all that are holding from the early days and the new holders such as myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.