HGO 0.00% 6.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Results for Half Year ended 30 June 2019 & Guidance Update, page-30

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Interesting when you need to pick up the phone and ring Lachlan in person the one person who should be letting the market know what is going on with HGO? Very much like when your selling your own or investment property with a real estate agent and once signed up you don't hear from them again. Lachlan has been no better. Not a good role model and you want to get rid of them asap.

The HGO shares have been declining ever since Lachlan has got his new MD position. Has anyone noticed? To sit back and not inform the market is a big mistake. Interesting how Steve was given his marching orders with immediate affect?

Personally I think we are on a sinking ship? The last two announcements guess what appears?? Low Grade in stock pile. And highlighted on the photos of the stock pile in BOLD is LOW GRADE. A red flag. That is to soften the blow for the upcoming results. No wonder super investments got out?

It is very clear in the last two announcements that Lachlan is a follower not a leader. Another red flag. That spells trouble from within. I hope I am wrong but my experience prevails in buying shares for the last 40 years will become true on HGO.

For someone that is earning $420,000 per annum, Lachlan is not doing his job. Looks like he has got lost in the paper work. I didn't see Hillgrove Resources at Diggers & Drillers Conference? Why not?

You would think If Lachlan thought this was a good company he would be buying shares on the market at this price level and since he is not? Another RED FLAG in my opinion.

No update since HGO started drilling underneath the pit? They must be going deeper as no results so far? generally you have buyers driving the price of the shares up as they see what is going on. None of that. Another RED FLAG. Way too many red flags that I am out. Making a shit load on gold stocks at present. Gold heading up & Copper resistance level looking very shaky and if broken will see sharp declines on copper.

I wish all the share holders on HGO all the very best of luck. 2 years sitting on this with little price action is very disappointing. Not a company you want to be involved in from an investment point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $385.2K 5.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1408295 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 392626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.