HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Thanks VYR for that insightful summary of our current...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. HIO
    416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Thanks VYR for that insightful summary of our current position.Most of our EBITDA flows to the bottom line as we have significant tax losses carried forward. Equally, as soon as there is surplus cash over and above that needed for exploration and ongoing costs plus a sensible contingency fund, our existing Franking Credits will facilitate an earlier than expected (in a startup mine), a FF dividend of say 1-2c within 12 months. Based on today's SP, this would be an amazing achievement, and in my view quite achievable.We are currently in a moderately turbulent period where we are just starting to make a profit and recorded Reserves are insufficient to give rise to a long mine life. By the end of the December Quarter I believe we will have substantially increased Reserves and we will be showing a profit along the guidance given by VYR. If, by that time we have sufficient Reserves for a 10 year mine life (with more to come) and our EBITDA is forecast to be $100m + pa., (ie 5c+ ps) then a conservative PE of 7 would put the SP at 35c. A NO DEBT investment in the Mining Industry is almost unheard of. Given the passage of time, the facts are pointing to a great investment. The noise will be around for a little while yet, but we are rapidly approaching the point where "the bleeding obvious" will be the stark reality and sentiment will rapidly change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.