RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I've taken a wee little time out to digest these results. My...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I've taken a wee little time out to digest these results. My core belief in this technology has not ever changed, this is disruptive, innovative healthcare and is our future. My issue is questioning how can this be developed and delivered successfully by this board/or what board and execs so it starts commercially making the company and us SH good money.

I now question our BODs ability to convert this product into a readily available and globally viable option. Since 2015 I've been on the RAP train and moving this forward needs the big experienced global guns who can influence the very top, who can throw much more into R&D at speed, and unfortunately, we only have one company today willing to help us. I expect differently but realistically know no BOD will have our SHs back.

Right at this very moment, based on where we are at and what has been developed and tested to date, we may just well be worth only 14.6c. This absolutely is a $x.xx company one day, but we won't get there with small fry who are over their heads sitting on our board. We need the experienced and the influential, now. But I also accept the potential may never be realised, or run by a company I am wanting to invest in.

I'm on the fence. We are in a bear market across many areas to invest in, perhaps I'll be better off accumulating something else for bigger returns in the coming years. I don't think success is guaranteed here, even more so after today #sadandconfused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.