RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Results from Data Confirmation Study, page-233

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I think there are a LOT of traders out there trying to get every share under 14.5c they possibly can.

The deal with Pfizer would be binding...They will be paying 14.5c whether they like it or not...Provided it's up voted by shareholders.

I don't think it's a terrible result for RAP shareholders...Yes there will be many under water, very loyal shareholders at that but unfortunately investing in publicly traded companies is not always the dream we hope...Fair is not in the dictionary.

Shareholders have to consider the entire RAP landscape...How many shares on issue? Current net assets...Market cap....Prospects of successfully taking a product to market in-house?

I'd love to see RAP shareholders get 30c a share, particularly those who supported the company back in the days when RAP was trading in that range...But the SOI has changed significantly.

I feel this is probably a deal shareholders should take...I'm a non-holder but I've followed for year's & have friends currently invested asking for my thoughts.

Ultimately the shareholders will decide
    ....Wishing everyone the best with whatever decision they make.

Dan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.