RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi, We can cool it a little? I'm not aiming to offend anyone...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi,

We can cool it a little? I'm not aiming to offend anyone with different thoughts.

I understand not every shareholder is going to agree, but I support whatever you all collectively decide on. It could certainly be a very emotional time for many investors & I acknowledge that.

I was looking at the first offer with apprehension for RAP shareholders too. This offer? Perhaps warmer?

I guess it all depends on if shareholder think they have the BOD, management & IP to get a product to market?

Yes there's some exciting IP being piloted and tested around the globe by RAP, including but not limited to a few British county's NHS from memory?

It absolutely has to be all weighted. Time, money, SOI and the associated risk of data readouts, capacity to raise revenue throughout the bumps, projected revenue models if/when the time comes vs current market cap & offer tabled by Pfizer.

All any shareholder can do is cast their vote. I sincerely wish you & everyone well, I'm not trading RAP & have no agenda.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 21/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.