RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

This news is sort of unsurprising in that after the event their...

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    This news is sort of unsurprising in that after the event their RAP feet start to feel the cold...RAP are getting cold feet re the results especially after TK said only one or two days earlier that he thought the same results were on the cards...Misleading? Frivolous? Deceptive? If it is only a slight tweak required to put these results back to where they should be then there is a strong case for future action in respect of the damage to the SP and the losses suffered from not immediately rectifying the glitch or whatever (slip of the finger/pencil oversight or dumb mistake perhaps that caused the miniscule difference in the two sets of results) as the outcome has all of a sudden (as negotiated between RAP (TK?) and Pfizer) become the whole reason and focus that seems to have swung the offer to the low level value. How come it didn't reflect a higher/better result and therefore swung the negotiations to the higher value of 27 cents? After all us SH are the important thing to RAP BOD are we not? If TK was acting in our best interests he would be attempting to push the offer higher not assisting it become lower as it appears now IMHO. For the first time after many years we have been able to take a look under the hood at what TK is made of...I wouldn't include integrity as a long suit...however it could just be with second thoughts that the RAP BOD and TK have decided to sort the results glitch issue as this has the ability to become the elephant in the room (very big time) if it is seen a a red herring down the track after any deals have been completed. We could be taking a look at liability and class actions once everything becomes exposed to the clear light of day around the whole bid and BOD recommendation to shareholders issue. Everyone including the walkaways who are fed up and can't be bothered is of the opinion that somehow and someway the deal is being manipulated against us and suppression of facts and news has been a tool used to facilitate Pfizer obtaining RAP for a huge amount less than it is worth. All of a sudden the future prospects have now been erased from any company news...no updates re very important guidelines to company success have been issued for ho long. All this is IMHO so DYOR and make of the situation what you will...I heard Woolworths are currently running a special price on nose pegs as since the RAP/Pfizer offer there has apparently been a run on them...they are in short supply...no wonder! I don't think that when looking back over my existence that I have been involved in anything as stinky as this...ever! And I have been around. I suspect the BOD are hearing footsteps...they still have some time to try to put this right...I would strongly suggest that it is in their best interests to do so as time is on the wing...the no vote will swing this and then guess what? The real game begins...we have suffered enough. No more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.