RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi @Brunzy88 I just had a phone conversation with Tony and he...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi @Brunzy88 I just had a phone conversation with Tony and he said the exact same thing to me. This is actually positive news that it's not to do with the actual different strains of COVID which I thought skewered the results. However still a variance from 92% to 84% (8 percentage points) sensitivity wise but this is around where I initially thought we would be in terms of accuracy for detecting COVID anyway. Remember the breeze easy study which is what they have used to help train the algorithms was around this percentage wise. Since flu is now more prolific again as people ease off on wearing face masks and restrictions have been eased, various respiratory diseases are spreading again like wildfire and in my opinion this could be the reason for the slight sensitivity drop. This 84% is around the ballpark figure that the algorithm usually brings in for upper and lower respiratory disease detection as well as the accuracy we received using the Gold Standard Polysomnography test for sleep apnea OSA. TK told me that it could take as little as one week or maybe even a few months let's hope it's the former (one week) rather than the latter, to determine what the issue is for the algorithm discrepancies, particularly for the specificity differences outcome. At the end of the day the technology still works it can accurately detect who has COVID with 84% accuracy at this stage this is still gold! At IMO this is what Pfizer or any other potential multinational willing to make a bid or partner up with ResApp want to know who actually HAS COVID! It doesn't really matter as much about the specificity discrepancy IMO ( although I would be beautiful to get back to that 70% region) what matters mostly is whether or not the patient HAS COVID!
    He did also mention that they're not back to square one by any means and he still believes that the technology is highly likely to screen accurately for COVID. The existing data gathered will help refine the algos and they are working hard around-the-clock to determine what the issue was in terms of the accuracy differences from the initial pilot study to the blind trial readout, hopefully just something minor. Then it will be all systems go for another pilot/blind trial...

In my opinion It's in the best interest for TK to work this out BEFORE votes are cast in August, he has got 10 million shares on the line still IMO everyone 1 cent the price fluctuates it's 100k! A lot of reasons to get this over the line before voting takes place IMO!!!

Business is still otherwise running as normal other existing partners are still happy and all this progressing well..

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.