RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

That is a blatant lie! Based off a recent top 50 Shareholder...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    That is a blatant lie! Based off a recent top 50 Shareholder Report i have available, the top 10 shareholders hold approx. 27% of shares (considerably less than your stated 42%).

The top 50 shareholders together hold around 45%, which is closer to your quoted number.

Fake accounts and fear mongers coming out of the woodwork! It is not a done deal at all.

My general thoughts on where we are: Undoubtedly I'm disappointed with the Covid-19 results and how management have handled the fall out. I want more clear communication from them as to the identified issues and their plan to address them.
    However, I think everyone needs to remember why they originally invested in ResApp... For me it was always ResApp Dx and then Covid screening tool came along and that was the cherry on top. The cake is still there in its full glory.

We have regulatory approval and telehealth deals across the world for ResApp Dx. The value of ResApp Dx's ability to instantaneous and accurately diagnosis various respiratory diseases remains unchanged. In an era where telehealth is becoming the preferred means of doctor consultation its only going to become more priceless (and valuable for shareholders).

I feel the value of ResApp Dx alone is worth multiples of where we are trading now. I am holding firm and it remains a firm NO VOTE from me. Pfizer's bid is predatory and I'm not willing to part ways with this innovative technology to see them in a few months capitalising of shareholders lack of patience and foresight.
    Last edited by Elusive Lahood: 22/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.