RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

This whole situation with the recent results announcement seems...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    This whole situation with the recent results announcement seems very strange indeed.

Years and years of concentrated effort, gambled on the results of a study for a "relatively" new algorithm; that whilst similar in nature, is distinctly separate from our highly tuned and regulatory approved core product resapp-DX.

Tens of millions of dollars and the future of the company hinging on this brand new algorithm that hasn't been rigorously challenged in an external setting prior to this. It just doesn't make any sense...

In the fallout of the announcement, its what isn't being said that is concerning. Who were the independent expert(s), how was the study conducted, what parameters were set, was the algorithm afforded the opportunity to be tuned with recent data or was the algorithm snap frozen from the internal study and thrown up against a dataset which contains a catalogue of cough signatures 4-5 months down the track?
    (nearly half a year is a long time in disease evolution)

The whole premise of this product is that it is able to be tuned and tweaked, so for so much to hinge on an outcome at a moment in time is either incompetent OR by design.

I lean towards the later.

A few interesting posters have come out of the woodwork in recent days, leading me to think that us LT shareholders are simply being softened up.

- The original 11.5c offer was a left jab to the eye socket, which stunned us all and artificially lowered our expectations of what the "technology" (not the company) is truly worth

- The independent expert valuation then comes in with no real explanation of underlying calcs or logic (probably told to just create min/max based upon the original offer by pfizer). This is the opponent lowering their guard and saying "common smart a** take a shot"

- Then this poorly considered "trial" goes ahead which on the surface appears to be us throwing our first punch, only to have Pfizer seeing it coming the whole time and cracks us with shot to the midriff

LT shareholders - our confidence has a massive black eye, we have cracked ribs and we are p**sing blood.
    But do not lose sight of the big picture, I strongly believe this technology will prevail in the long run and we are the front runners.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that I will be selling my shares. I would rather see my investment burn than hand it to Pfizer for a pittance.

The jury is out as to whether the custodians of the technology are competent, but the technology has a place in this world and is here to stay.

Stay strong LT rappers and vote NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.