RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Morning all! We have some very big players interested this...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Morning all!

We have some very big players interested this morning! Look at all of the volume in the first hour of trade just WOW

Was going to go to the conference today but had to cancel... Will be interested if anyone is in attendance for some additional feedback from the team.. if you could kindly report back here that would be greatly appreciated by not only myself but I'm sure also fellow RAPpers...

I note the substantial buying this morning. Clearly there is significant interest still.. I'm expecting a curve ball or two from the team.. Brian and Tony still have a vested interest in this company and it is in their best interests also to achieve the highest possible denomination possible if a takeover was to proceed... TK would have been so sore on Tuesday ( probably why I couldn't get through on Tuesday to discuss the results) down over 600k in one day!! He holds 10 million( gifted) + 500,000 shares that he bought on Market!

Announce to the market why the variance in the results (once the issue has been discovered) and what the company will do to fix the issue (I think it's is a minor issue as it is mainly in reference to specificity discrepancy) rough timeline would be great and the goals moving forward before voting takes place in August.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.